English Premere League Match Prediction (EPL 2019): Bournemouth vs Liverpool
December 7, 2019,
Dean Court, Bournemouth
For all the fantasy football geeks out there, we share prediction tips of league matches that will give them a better shot at predicting and winning. Starting with EPL 2019.
Liverpool have the chance to go 14 points clear of Manchester City in the Premier League when they travel to Bournemouth for their EPL 2019 game. Defending champions Man City host Manchester United later in the day. Jurgen Klopp’s side are still unbeaten in the EPL this season.
Meanwhile, The Cherries are coming on the back of 4 successive defeats, including their last game against Crystal Palace despite Palace being reduced to 10 men for 70 minutes. However, their form prior to this slump means that they have not slipped too far down the English Premier League table 2019.
Bournemouth’s performance in EPL 2019:
Steve Cook has a broken wrist and it is unclear when he will return. Chris Mepham is poised to deputise at centre-back once again.
Former Reds target Ryan Fraser is poised for a recall due to the fact Harry Wilson cannot play against his parent club.
Adam Smith became the latest in the crowded treatment room after picking up a knock against Crystal Palace on Tuesday night, leaving him as a major doubt for this match.
Eddie Howe may ponder a tactical change for the reception of Liverpool, which may see Simon Francis start in a back five and ex-Liverpool target Lewis Cook into midfield alongside Philip Biling and Jefferson Lerma.
Former Liverpool striker Dominic Solanke may drop out of the team to facilitate any tactical changes made by Howe.
Liverpool’s performance in EPL 2019:
Alisson served a one-match ban in midweek and will return to the starting XI on Saturday.
In a month that will see them play nine times in four different competitions, Jurgen Klopp took a relatively early and bold decision to rest some key players for the midweek derby as Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino and Jordan Henderson all sat out.
However, they are also expected to start here.
Divock Origi will start if Sadio Mane is rested here after impressing against Everton on Wednesday night.
Joe Gomez is an option to start at right-back or centre-back.
Bournemouth vs Liverpool: Predicted line-up
Aaron Ramsdale; Jack Stacey, Chris Mepham, Nathan Ake, Diego Rico; Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld, Jefferson Lerma, Philip Billing, Lewis Cook, Ryan Fraser; Callum Wilson.
Alisson; Trent Alexander-Arnold, Joe Gomez, Virgil van Van Dijk, Andrew Robertson; Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jordan Henderson, Naby Keita; Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sado Mane.
EPL 2019-20 - Bournemouth vs Liverpool prediction:
- Bournemouth have failed to score in their last four matches against Liverpool and have conceded 14 goals in that time, including successive 4-0 defeats at home. They are attempting to end a four-match losing streak that has left them two points above the bottom three.
- Liverpool have won their last six matches and have secured 4-0 victories on their last two visits to Vitality Stadium.
- Bournemouth’s 4-3 win against Liverpool in December 2016 was the last time Sadio Mane scored and ended on the losing side.
- The Cherries have lost their last four Premier League matches by a single goal. However, they have lost their last four PL meetings with Liverpool by at least three goals. Liverpool have never won five consecutive top-flight matches against an opponent by such a margin.
- Mohamed Salah has scored in all four of his Premier League encounters with Bournemouth, the only side he has a 100 per cent record against in the competition.
- Liverpool have won 22 of their last 23 matches in Premier League, with Liverpool scoring atleast 2 goals in 21 of those games.
- Bournemouth have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches against Liverpool in all competitions.
- Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches against Bournemouth in all competitions. However, they have failed to stop opponents from scoring since September 28.