EPL Predictions 2019: Chelsea vs West Ham Utd
November 30, 2019,
Stamford Bridge, London
For all the fantasy football geeks out there, we share prediction tips of league matches that will give them a better shot at predicting and winning. Starting with EPL 2019.
Chelsea are targeting a seventh win in eight Premier League matches when they host West Ham United on Saturday with an immediate response to their defeat at Manchester City last time out.
Meanwhile, West Ham United are aiming to end a seven-match winless run that has seen Manuel Pellegrini’s side slip to fourth from bottom, three points above the relegation zone.
Chelsea’s performance in EPL 2019:
Tammy Abraham was forced off shortly after the break in Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Valencia on Wednesday night and may be replaced by Michy Batshuayi, particularly with next week’s midweek matches in mind.
Across 11 substitute appearances in the Premier League and Champions League, Batshuayi has featured for just 148 minutes, scoring goals against Southampton and Ajax respectively.
Ross Barkley, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Antonio Rudiger will all be assessed.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek, however, remains sidelined. Emerson should once again be preferred above Marcos Alonso.
Mason Mount, who has 4 goals, too remains in contention having lost his place after a few mediocre performance and Willian and Pulisic’s return to form.
Chelsea will stick to 4-3-3 formation.
Possible starting lineup: Kepa Arrizabalaga; Reece James, Kurt Zouma, Fikayo Tomori, Emerson Palmieri; Jorginho, N’Golo Kante, Mateo Kovacic; Christian Pulisic, Michy Batshuayi, Willian.
West Ham Utd’s performance in EPL 2019:
Jack Wilshere is struggling with an on-going groin problem and West Ham hope he will return to training next week.
Issa Diop serves a one-match ban, however, after receiving his fifth yellow card of the season in the defeat and will hence miss the game.
Michail Antonio may come in for Andriy Yarmolenko on the right after scoring from the bench, while Fabian Balbuena will deputise for the suspended Diop.
West Ham are likely to use a 4-4-1-1 formation.
Possible starting lineup: Roberto Jimenez; Ryan Fredericks, Fabian Balbuena, Aaron Cresswell, Angelo Ogbonna; Mark Noble, Declan Rice, Michail Antonio, Felipe Anderson; Robert Snodgrass; Sebastien Haller.
Today’s Football Match Prediction:
- Chelsea are undefeated in their last 14 home matches against West Ham in all competitions and should likely escape that again on Saturday.
- West Ham have conceded at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches in the Premier League.
- Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches in Premier League. Maybe, West Ham might end that run.
- West Ham have lost 5 of their last 6 matches in Premier League. It should probably increase by the end of the week.
- Chelsea are undefeated in 14 of their last 15 home matches in Premier League and might be able to do so once again.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea’s last 3 home games in the Premier League while there have been over 2.5 goals scored in West Ham’s last 3 games. With 1 of them set to be broken, it looks to be Chelsea’s run of under 2.5 goals which might be scrapped off. Also, Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against West Ham in all competitions
Follow our Blog for your Daily Fantasy Football Fix