EPL Predictions 2019: Liverpool vs Everton
December 5, 2019,
For all the fantasy football geeks out there, we share prediction tips of league matches that will give them a better shot at predicting and winning. Starting with EPL 2019.
Having opened an 8-point lead on top, and 11 over Manchester City, Liverpool gear for the Merseyside derby against a struggling Everton. Liverpool are riding high on confidence as they find some or the other way to steal 3 points. They are coming on the back of a 2-1 win over Brighton.
Meanwhile, an already underfire Marco Silva came under more misery following an injury time goal against Leicester and this could well prove to be Marco Silva’s final game in charge of Everton. The Toffees have only won three of their last 10 Premier League matches.
Liverpool’s performance in EPL 2019:
Adrian will start in goal on Wednesday as Alisson is suspended for the red card picked up against Brighton on Saturday.
James Milner and Naby Keita will push for starts in midfield if any changes are made by Jurgen Klopp.
Nathaniel Clyne, Joel Matip and Fabinho are still injured.
There’s no reason for Jurgen Klopp to change the 4-3-3 formation.
Predicted line-up: Adrian; Trent Alexander-Arnold, Dejan Lovren, Virgil Van Dijk, Andrew Robertson; James Milner, Georginio Wijnaldum, Jordan Henderson; Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane.
Everton’s performance in EPL 2019:
Marco Silva is on the brink of the sack after yet another defeat for Everton.
André Gomes, Jean-Philippe Gbamin and Cuco Martina are still out while Theo Walcott, Fabian Delph and Seamus Coleman could all be missing.
They are likely to use a 4-2-3-1 formation.
Predicted line-up: Jordan Pickford; Djibril Sidibe, Yerry Mina, Michael Keane, Lucas Digne; Tom Davies, Morgan Schneiderlin; Alex Iwobi, Richarlison, Gylfi Sigurdsson; Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
EPL match predictions - Liverpool vs Everton:
- Liverpool are undefeated in their last 45 Premier League home matches.
- Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in their last 14 home Premier League matches.
- Liverpool are undefeated in their last 22 home matches against Everton in all competitions.
- Liverpool have been winning at both half time and full time in 8 of their last 9 Premier League home matches.
- Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches against Everton in all competitions. However, they have not kept a clean sheet in their last 12 games and are yet to keep a clean sheet at home this EPL 2019.
- Everton have lost 5 of their last 6 away Premier League matches.
- Liverpool have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Everton in all competitions. Meanwhile, there have been over 2.5 goals scored in Everton’s last 3 away Premier League games.
- Five of Liverpool’s last six victories have been by one-goal margins.
- There has only been one goal scored in the last three Merseyside derbies. It would be a shock if Liverpool didn’t win comfortably on Wednesday.
- Everton haven’t won a league game against Liverpool at Anfield since September 1999. The Toffees have drawn 9 and lost 10 since then.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 17 Premier League games against Everton. It’s their longest ever unbeaten run against a specific opponent in the competition.
- Everton have failed to score in seven of their last 11 Premier League meetings with Liverpool.