EPL Predictions 2019: Tottenham vs Bournemouth
November 30, 2019,
Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London
For all the fantasy football geeks out there, we share prediction tips of league matches that will give them a better shot at predicting and winning. Starting with EPL 2019.
After 2 back to back wins under Jose Mourinho. Tottenham Hotspur are seeking back-to-back Premier League wins for the first time since April as they look to climb into the top six when they host Bournemouth on Saturday.
Bournemouth, who sit one place and one point behind 10th-placed Spurs, could leapfrog Jose Mourinho’s men and move into the top half of the table with a victory.
Spurs’s performance in EPL 2019:
Jose Mourinho is without injured quartet Hugo Lloris, Michel Vorm, Erik Lamela and Ben Davies for the welcome of Bournemouth.
The Tottenham boss hinted that he may rest some personnel for Saturday’s Premier League clash and so Jan Vertonghen and Tanguy Ndombele could both start here.
Christian Eriksen may start from the bench here despite coming on for Eric Dier after 30 minutes against Olympiacos.
A resurgent Dele Alli will start once again and might shine.
Jose Mourinho is likely to field a 4-2-3-1 formation.
Starting line-up: Paulo Gazzaniga; Danny Rose, Jan Vertonghen, Toby Alderweireld, Serge Aurier; Tanguy Ndombele, Harry Winks; Son Heung-Min, Dele Alli, Lucas Moura; Harry Kane.
Bournemouth’s performance in EPL 2019:
Simon Francis was sent off in the first half of Bournemouth’s 2-1 home defeat to Wolves and serves a one-match ban.
He joins injured quintet Dominic Solanke, David Brooks, Junior Stanislas, Charlie Daniels and Josh King on the sidelines.
Andrew Surman and Lloyd Kelly are both doubts for the Cherries, who could line up in a 4-4-1-1 formation.
They are likely to use a 4-4-1-1 formation.
Possible starting XI: Aaron Ramsdale; Adam Smith, Steve Cook, Nathan Ake, Diego Rico; Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld; Philip Billing, Jefferson Lerma, Harry Wilson; Ryan Fraser; Calum Wilson.
Today’s Football Match Prediction:
- Tottenham have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home matches against Bournemouth in all competitions while scoring 13 goals. Though clean sheet record looks in doubt, especially because they have kept fewer clean sheets than any other Premier League side this EPL 2019, they might be able to add a few more to the goals scorer column.
- Tottenham have won their last 4 home matches against Bournemouth in all competitions and should probably make it 5. Bournemouth have won just 1 of their 8 Premier League meetings with Spurs, it came the last time they faced.
- Harry Kane has scored seven goals in his six Premier League matches against the Cherries, though six of those strikes for Spurs came in his first three meetings. He has 7 goals in the current season of Premier League as well and should be able to add to the tally.
- Son Heung-min has also been useful for Spurs so far, having scored 4 goals and set up another 4 in the Premier League in the current campaign. He is likely to add to either tally.
- Eight of AFC Bournemouth’s 16 Premier League goals this EPL 2019 have come from set-piece situations (excluding penalties), the highest number and highest ratio (50 per cent) in the division. Given Spurs’ vulnerability in the defence, it might happen once again.
- AFC Bournemouth’s Ryan Fraser has provided more assists than any other player in the Premier League, with 17, since the start of last season.
Follow our Blog for your Daily Fantasy Football Fix