English Premere League Match Prediction (EPL 2019): Arsenal vs Brighton
December 6, 2019,
Emirates Stadium, London
For all the fantasy football geeks out there, we share prediction tips of league matches that will give them a better shot at predicting and winning. Starting with EPL 2019.
Arsenal came from behind twice to earn a point against Norwich in their last game, the first game under interim coach Freddie Ljungberg. Their next target is Brighton whom they host keeping in mind the fact that they need to end their winless run.
Meanwhile, Brighton are coming on the back of a 2-1 defeat against Liverpool. They are going through a tough run of fixture having played Leicester, Manchester United and Liverpool in the last 3. They would be happy if they come up with a point or more to begin the busy period.
Arsenal’s performance in EPL 2019:
Freddie Ljungberg drew his first game in charge and could make changes to his starting XI here.
Nicolas Pepe was rather ominously an unused substitute against Norwich and Ljungberg instead subbed on Bukayo Saka in search of the winner.
Mesut Ozil is likely to keep his place in the starting XI.
Hector Bellerin and Kieran Tierney will push for starts if they are fit enough.
Lucas Torreira could also benefit from any changes made by Arsenal’s caretaker manager.
Dani Ceballos still misses out with injury.
They are likely to use a 4-2-3-1 formation.
Brighton’s performance in EPL 2019:
Shane Duffy only made the bench against Liverpool with Adam Webster preferred at centre-back.
Solly March remains a doubt for Brighton, with Bernardo and Jose Izquierdo are ruled out.
Neal Maupay and Leandro Trossard will push for starts in midweek.
José Izquierdo and Bernardo are out injured.
They are likely to use 4-3-3 formation.
Arsenal vs Brighton: Predicted Line-up
Bernd Leno; Kieran Tierney, David Luiz, Shkodran Mustafi, Hector Bellerin; Matteo Guendouzi, Granit Xhaka; Mesut Ozil, Joe Willock, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang; Alexandre Lacazette.
Mat Ryan; Martin Montoya, Adam Webster, Lewis Dunk, Dan Burn; Davy Propper, Dale Stephens, Steven Alzate; Pascal Gross, Neal Maupay, Leandro Trossard.
EPL 2019: Arsenal vs Brighton Prediction
- The Gunners are winless in their last eight matches, though they have drawn six times in that run. Brighton might get the confidence but Arsenal might be able to end their winless run and hand Ljungberg his first win.
- Brighton have lost three in a row, albeit have faced Manchester United, Leicester and Liverpool in that time. They have lost five of their last six away from home but have scored in their last three. They might score once again. However, 3 points might look a bit difficult even though it can’t be ruled out.
- Arsenal have drawn their last 3 home matches in Premier League but might end the run.
- Brighton have lost their last 4 away matches in Premier League and it might become 5.
- Brighton have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 away matches in Premier League and have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 such games.
- Meanwhile, Arsenal have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches in Premier League.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 10 goals in the league so far to join Tammy Abraham as the 2nd top scorer in the league. He is likely to continue to his goal scoring run.